- Bonnier Zaffre (UK & Commonwealth)
- Ednorog Publishing House (Bulgarian)
- Salamandra (Catalan)
- Albatros Media (Czech)
- Cicero (Danish)
- Nieuw Amsterdam (Dutch)
- HarperCollins USA (English/North America)
- Kirjastus Eesti Raamat (Estonian)
- WSOY (Finnish)
- Presses de la Cité (French)
- Droemer (German)
- Pedio (Greek)
- Keter (Hebrew)
- General Press (Hungarian)
- Mondadori Libri (Italian)
- Booksphere Publishing House (Korean)
- Wydawnictwo Kobiece (Polish)
- Record (Portuguese/Brazil)
- Saida de Emergencia (Portuguese/Portugal)
- Corpus (Russian)
- Albatros Media Slovakia s.r.o. (Slovak)
- Salamandra (Spanish)
- Bokförlaget Forum (Swedish)
On a perfect Spring morning at Windsor Castle, Queen Elizabeth II will enjoy a cup of tea, carry out all her royal duties . . . and solve a murder.
'Like an episode of The Crown - but with a spicy dish of murder on the side' (Daily Mail)
The morning after a dinner party at Windsor Castle, eighty-nine-year-old Queen Elizabeth is shocked to discover that one of her guests has been found murdered in his room, with a rope around his neck.
When the police begin to suspect her loyal servants, Her Majesty knows they are looking in the wrong place.
For the Queen has been living an extraordinary double life ever since her coronation. Away from the public eye, she has a brilliant knack for solving crimes.
With her household's happiness on the line, her secret must not get out. Can the Queen and her trusted secretary Rozie catch the killer, without getting caught themselves?
Miss Marple meets The Crown in The Windsor Knot, the first book in the 'Her Majesty The Queen Investigates' mystery series by SJ Bennett - for fans of The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman, Agatha Christie and M.C. Beaton's Agatha Raisin.